Book a telehealth consultation for services during the covid19 lockdown
We will be offering clinical services via telehealth for both existing bookings and new patients/injuries. We will be in touch if you have an appointment booked. Stay safe.
How does an online appointment work using telehealth?
We are now utilising specialist rehabilitation software called telehealth so we can continue to work with you remotely, to achieve the best possible outcomes for your health and well-being. Connecting via telephone or video chat is a breeze. If you have any questions or need help we can easily talk to you about this process prior to your appointment. It is a very simple way to keep on top of your injury management. It is an exciting new way for us to work together and support you.
How does it work?
1. Book an appointment: First, you need to book an appointment with us just like a normal appointment you can call, email or book online
2. We send you a link to connect with us. The day before your appointment we will send you a text reminder and an email with a link to telehealth services (ensure you check your junk mail). Click the link at your appointment time and your clinician will be there to discuss your needs. If you are using your mobile or tablet you can download these apps ahead of your appointment for better interaction with your clinician – https://www.physiapp.com
3. We chat online, just like we would in person: We can share tailored exercise videos, set goals and routine alerts, discuss your injury and management plan and recommend ways you can utilise everyday items at home to keep you moving and progressing in a positive direction. Watch this video to see how a Telehealth Appointment works
What services can we continue to provide?
- Private and ACC Physiotherapy, Initial and Follow-up consultations.
- Podiatry Consultations
- Pain Management Services
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Pelvic Health Physiotherapy
- Osteopathy Consultations
- Nutrition Assessments
- Working From Home Ergonomic setups
- Physical activity and fitness programmes
- Mental Conditioning and Wellbeing Consultations
- Vocational Rehab Services – SAW/BTWOnline
- Pilates Classes and 1 on 1 – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the cost?
We acknowledge the very difficult circumstances for all New Zealanders at the moment and wish to offer prices reflective of that for the Alert Level 4 period.
Our team has worked hard to provide a package of care that will continue to serve the Active Health community. Our mission statement and commitment to you as always is to provide quality holistic health care in a supportive, professional, fun and successful environment.
Find a time that suits you now – and we will reach out with everything you need to connect with us at that time.