Covid Protection Framework Update:
Christchurch, Rangiora & Hamilton are all at Red Light.
This means we are open and can see you in the clinic.
Telehealth appointments are also available.
With NZ current at Red alert level, the following measures are in place for Patient and staff health and safety:
- Please notify us prior to your appointment if you are unwell, have been identified as a contact, or have been at location of interest.
- Please sign in on the Covid Tracer App or manually sign in, along with anyone accompanying you. We do however ask you attend alone if possible.
- To limit the number of people at our facilities, please do not enter the waiting room more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Telehealth appointments are available for those who it is not appropriate to be seen face to face.
- A medical mask is required at all our sites. No cloth masks.
- If you have a mask exemption or unable to wear a mask we will schedule a telehealth consultation prior to any consideration of a face-to-face consultation. You cannot be seen without a wearing a mask, unless screened via telehealth.
- PayWave and electronic payments are preferred with cash handling discouraged.