Book consultations in-clinic or via telehealth online consults for Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Osteopathy services during Covid19 lockdown alerts level 4 and 3 and NOW in person at level 2 Update 12/05/20 Covid-19 Alert Level 2 We will be open and seeing patients in person during levels 2, 1 and 0 in the clinic. You can also book telehealth appointments during level 2. Active Health will follow strict social distancing and hygiene practices for everyone's health and safety. Please expect a few things to change when you next see us. You will also be asked some screening questions upon confirmation of your appointment and at the time of your appointment
We politely request that you also:
- Reschedule your appointment if you are at all unwell.
- Send through all documentation where applicable via electronic means
- Only attend as a patient with max 1 other carer/guardian/support person - we cannot see patients who attend with additional children or family members.
- Pay by Eftpos, Credit card or online banking
- Utilise sanitisation stations and thoroughly wash hands before and after your consultation
FOR AN ACTIVE LIFE
Active Health: the multidisciplinary health and wellbeing specialists helping you to be the best you can be
Our Mission is to provide you with the best quality holistic health care in a supportive, professional, fun, successful environment.
We work collaboratively with you to achieve the best possible outcomes for your health and wellbeing.
Book now for physiotherapy, podiatry, sports medicine, nutrition, massage therapy, fitness and strengthening in Christchurch, Rangiora and Hamilton.